Hello, I’m Martin.
I’m a computer technician and tutor serving North Oxford, Kidlington, Woodstock and the
surrounding villages. I help with PCs and Macs, tablets, phones, networks, broadband and more.
If you’d like help buying or learning to use a computer product, or have a problem, call me on:
Or send me an email:
- Hundreds of customers served
- 10 years’ freelance experience
- Computing degree from Oxford Brookes
- Two years employed as an IT administrator
My rate is £38 per hour. I give free estimates.
New regulations to protect your privacy are almost here. My
- If I can’t fix something, I don’t charge
- I take security and privacy seriously
- I recycle old equipment responsibly
- I’m insured
Some things I help with
- Setting up new computers and transferring data, paying particular attention to security,
making sure software is up to date and that Windows PCs have
antivirus installed and superfluous programs removed.
- Backup. Everyone should do it!
- Synchronising email, contacts and calendars between devices.
- Slow broadband, which is often a complex issue with
many possible causes.
I’ve volunteered as editor of the Tackley
Newsletter since 2006 and as production assistant for Woodstock & Bladon News since 2017.
I built and manage the website of Tackley Local
My other creations include the static HTML templating system Tiny and the
music quiz Beats Me.
I like cycling, eighties music, small dogs and birds.